Linenhall Chambers was invited to exhibit at the MASS conference which took place in Sheffield. The Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS) is a membership society of road traffic accident claims experts which was started in 1991 to promote the efficient and effective provision of legal advice and to represent the interests of road traffic accident victims
MASS promotes the highest standards of legal services, bringing justice to the victims of road traffic accidents. Their objectives are:
- To enhance the expertise, knowledge and efficiency of its Members in the handling of road traffic accident claims
- To keep under review substantive law, court procedure and all other matters affecting the awards of compensation in road traffic accident claims
- To support test cases for the benefit of the motorist
- To promote an efficient and expert service to persons pursuing claims arising from motor accidents
- To seek actively to identify fraud and help stop fraudulent or exaggerated claims
Linenhall Civil barristers were delighted to attend the very successful event.