Thank you for your enquiry
One of our expert Barristers will contact you within the next 24 hours to speak to you about your case.
Direct Access to us
Linenhall Chambers have a number of barristers who are qualified to accept instructions on a Public Access basis.
Each case is unique; once you have contacted us with brief details of your case we will be able to advise you if your case is suitable to be undertaken on a direct basis. If the case is not suitable for Public Access you may find that we refer you to an appropriate solicitor who will be able to handle your matter.
How we work
Should your case be suitable for one of our accredited Public Access barristers to undertake they will be able to:
- Provide you with expert legal advice
- Advise you on suitable experts and assist you with drafting instructions to that expert
- Draft formal Court documents
- Assist you with drafting correspondence and review incoming correspondence
- Assist with drafting statement from litigants and witnesses
- Offer advice on the next steps in proceedings for you to take
- Appear for you in court
What our clients think
Mr Michael Barrow was a very straight talking Lawyer a real peoples person with a wealth of experience which shines through. Very sincere and passionate about his profession and his clients and very driven individual. I wish We instructed Mr Barrow to represents us earlier. 5 starrating is under stated for this Barrister.
I found them to be excellent, providing good advice and practical support. Thanks.